Our premium Cafe Latte loose tea is a perfect substitute for coffee and can be made into a traditional latte. Cafe Latte loose tea is an organic black tea that offers an energizing and strong cup. The smooth taste is great to drink all day and will satisfy your caffeine craving! Test it out for yourself, you will definitely want more! Cafe Latte like all black teas, contain a large amount of antioxidant compounds called polyphenols that aid in fighting harmful diseases while protecting the body. Black tea is also known to strengthen the immune system, lower cholesterol, and protect teeth and bones. Small amounts of calcium, manganese, and potassium have also been found in black tea.
Cafe Latte loose tea comes in a 4oz pouch. To order larger quantities or natural individual tea bags, check the white box.
- Water quality is essential when preparing the perfect cup of tea. Use bottled or filtered water for best results.
- Pour hot/boiled water (210 F) in your teacup or teapot and let it sit for 2 minutes then pour it out. The warming of the teacup or teapot will maintain the temperature creating the best tasting tea.
- Use one teaspoon of loose tea per cup of water or per 8 ounces.
- Pour boiled water over tea leaves and keep your teapot covered to maintain the heat. Infuse for 3-5 minutes. Over infusing will create a strong bitter taste.
- Add sugar and/or milk according to taste.
- Enjoy your tea one sip at a time!
Dark roasted organic coffee beans, black tea, broken cocoa bits, barley