This ancient herbal flower is a naturally caffeine free, anti-inflammatory, and calming tea that is excellent for children and adults alike. Chamomile is known to help calm the nerves and soothe the body before bedtime. It was known in ancient times to strengthen the immune system and ease stomach pains. This cup has a light, balanced, and sweet taste with a creamy finish.
Chamomile Vanilla Bean loose tea comes in a 4oz pouch. To order larger quantities or individual natural tea bags, check the white box.
- Water quality is essential when preparing the perfect cup of tea. Use bottled or filtered water for best results.
- Pour hot/boiled water (210 F) in your teacup or teapot and let it sit for 2 minutes then pour it out. The warming of the teacup or teapot will maintain the temperature creating the best tasting tea.
- Use one tablespoon of loose tea per cup of water or per 12 ounces.
- Pour boiled water over tea leaves and keep your teapot covered to maintain the heat. Infuse for 4-5 minutes. Over infusing will create a strong bitter taste.
- Add sugar, honey, or milk according to taste.
- Enjoy your tea one sip at a time!
Chamomile flowers, hand-cut vanilla bean, organic honeybush, organic lemongrass, kukicha, coconut, licorice, stevia leaf, natural flavors.