Chocolate Strawberry Saffron are radiant Indian black tea leaves paired with dark chocolate, luscious strawberries, white chocolate chips, and aromatic saffron (Japanese spice derived from the flower of the saffron crocus) creating a satisfying beverage that can be enjoyed anytime! Chocolate Strawberry Saffron like all black tea, contains a large amount of antioxidant compounds called polyphenols that aid in fighting harmful diseases while protecting the body. Black tea is also known to strengthen the immune system, lower cholesterol, and protect teeth and bones. Small amounts of calcium, manganese, and potassium have also been found in black tea. This bold cup will leave you wanting more!
Chocolate Strawberry Saffron loose tea comes in a 4oz pouch. To order larger quantities or individual natural tea bags, check the white box.
- Water quality is essential when preparing the perfect cup of tea. Use bottled or filtered water for best results.
- Pour hot/boiled water (210 F) in your teacup or teapot and let it sit for 2 minutes then pour it out. The warming of the teacup or teapot will maintain the temperature creating the best tasting tea.
- Use one teaspoon of loose tea per cup of water or per 8 ounces.
- Pour boiled water over tea leaves and keep your teapot covered to maintain the heat. Infuse for 3-5 minutes. Over infusing will create a strong bitter taste.
- Add sugar, honey, or milk according to taste.
- Enjoy your tea one sip at a time!
Indian black tea, cocoa beans, white chocolate chips, dark chocolate flakes, strawberries, saffron, natural flavors, currants