Indulge your senses with our Roasted Almond Cookie tea. This tantalizing combination of cinnamon, roasted almonds, and black tea creates a smooth and satisfying cup of tea. Enjoy this tea as a latte by adding milk and sugar! Black tea contains a large amount of antioxidant compounds called polyphenols that aid in fighting harmful diseases while protecting the body. Black tea is also known to strengthen the immune system, lower cholesterol, and protect teeth and bones. Small amounts of calcium, manganese, and potassium have also been found in black tea.
Roasted Almond Cookie loose tea comes in a 4oz pouch only.
- Water quality is essential when preparing the perfect cup of tea. Use bottled or filtered water for best results.
- Pour hot/boiled water (210 F) in your teacup or teapot and let it sit for 2 minutes then pour it out. The warming of the teacup or teapot will maintain the temperature creating the best tasting tea.
- Use one teaspoon of loose tea per cup of water or per 8 ounces.
- Pour boiled water over tea leaves and keep your teapot covered to maintain the heat. Infuse for 3-5 minutes. Over infusing will create a strong bitter taste.
- Add sugar and/or milk according to taste.
- Enjoy your tea one sip at a time!
Black tea, roasted almond slices, cinnamon, safflowers, and natural flavors
*sold in 4oz pouch only*