This highly caffeinated cup containing cocoa beans, roasted Argentinean Yerba Mate, dark chocolate flakes, with malted barley is great in the morning as a substitute for coffee. Yerba Mate will provide energy without giving you the jitters. Known for its vitamins, antioxidants, and a variety of minerals, Yerba Mate is shade-grown to protect it from the bitterness that direct sunlight can cause.
Contains barley and nuts
Roasted Cocoa Mate comes in a 4oz pouch. To order larger quantities or individual natural tea bags, check the white box.
- Water quality is essential when preparing the perfect cup of tea. Use bottled or filtered water for best results.
- Pour hot/boiled water (180 F) in your teacup or teapot and let it sit for 2 minutes then pour it out. The warming of the teacup or teapot will maintain the temperature creating the best tasting tea.
- Use one tablespoon of loose tea per cup of water or per 12 ounces.
- Pour boiled water over tea leaves and keep your teapot covered to maintain the heat. Infuse for 4-5 minutes. Over infusing will create a strong bitter taste.
- Add sugar, honey, or milk according to taste.
- Enjoy your tea one sip at a time!
Roasted Yerba Mate, organic rooibos, toasted rice, barley, chicory, carob chips, almonds, marigold, cocoa beans, natural flavors